Iron, Lyon, Zion
Cross the Rhone, climb the “working hill” of the Canuts, then hurtle to the Terreaux!
From ancient traditions to Lyonnaise youth.
What it is
- Guided walking visit with a local guide
- 4 hours duration
- 4 stops (breakfast, lunch in 2 parts and dessert)
- Food included + 2 drinks
- Historical anecdotes
- Small friendly group*
When & Where ?
- Wednesday to Friday
- Departure at 10:45 am
- Meeting-point at metro Foch (line A)
- Arrival at metro Cordeliers (line A)
- Tour in english and/or french
What you'll need
- Confortable shoes
- Umbrella or rain coat depending on the weather
- Empty stomach !